Kimble County dispatch received approximately 438 telephone calls and 502 audio transmissions during the week of February 24 through March 2.
2/24-1. Deputy S. Brown responded to IH-10 438 mile marker for a motor vehicle accident with no injuries.
2/25-1. Deputy S. Brown responded to IH-10 for a report of a reckless tractor truck driver.
2. Deputy S. Brown responded to the 3800 block of Loop 291 in Roosevelt for a subject who fell.
3. Chief Deputy Leistikow responded to the 300 block of Old Segovia Road for a report of suspicious activity.
2/26-1. Deputy S. Brown responded to US 83 South for a report of a stranded motorist.
2/27-1. Deputy S. Brown responded to IH-10 for a report of a reckless driver.
2. Chief Deputy Leistikow, Deputy S. Brown, Deputy Stewart and DPS Trooper Lundy took over a pursuit that came from Kerr County. Law enforcement stopped the car without incident at the South Llano Bridge before it entered the city limits.
2/28-1. Deputy K. Brown and DPS Trooper Morris responded to IH-10 456 mile marker area for a hit-and-run accident reported; subject was stopped without incident.
2. Deputy K. Brown and DPS Trooper Morris responded to IH-10 466 mile marker for a single motor vehicle accident.
3. Deputy K. Brown responded to US 290 and Ranch Road 479 for a welfare check on an elderly couple who were stranded on the side of the road.
3/2-1. Deputy Stewart responded to IH-10 in an attempt to locate a report of a possibly intoxicated motorist; call was unfounded.
2. DPS Trooper Meadow responded to US 377 South for a single vehicle accident with no injuries.
3. Deputy Stewart responded to IH-10 460 mile marker for a stranded motorist flagging people down.
4. DPS Trooper Dutchover responded to IH-10 473 mile marker for a report of a tractor truck in the roadway.
Kimble County Sheriff’s Office and Jail Administrator Jack Noah processed four persons through the jail on the following charges:
2/24-1. DPS Trooper Lundy arrested Jeffery Kerls, 61, of Corpus Christi for possession of marijuana.
2/25-1. Deputy Leistikow arrested Stacey Tomlinson, 45, of Junction to serve county jail sentence.
2/28-1. DPS Trooper Morris arrested Joshua Jimenez, 19, of Houston for possession of marijuana.
3/1-1. Chief Supak arrested Norman Baggett, 51, of Kerrville for a parole warrant.