Kimble County dispatch received approximately 624 telephone calls and 651 audio transmissions during the week of February 10 through February 16.
2/10-1. Deputy S. Brown responded to the IH-10 443 mile marker for a motorist assist.
2/12-1. Deputy S. Brown responded to the 100 block of Martinez for a report of harassment.
2. Deputy S. Brown responded to the 100 block of Martinez in reference to continued harassment.
2/13-1. Trooper Lundy responded to IH-10 438 mile marker for a motor vehicle accident involving a tractor truck vs car with no injuries.
2. Deputy Stewart responded to IH-10 for a report of a reckless driver.
2/14-1. Trooper Dutchover responded to IH-10 for a report of a reckless driver, the call was unfounded.
2. Deputy Millican responded to the 200 block of Spanish Oak for a report of a home invasion.
3. Deputy K. Brown responded to the 3600 block of Ranch Road 2291 for a residential alarm.
4. Deputy Stewart responded to US 83 for a motorist assist.
2/15-1. Officer Ward responded to IH-10 457 mile marker in the median for a motor vehicle accident.
2. Trooper Morris responded to US 83 South for a motor vehicle accident with injuries.
3. Deputy Stewart, Deputy K. Brown and Trooper Gardner responded to US 377 South to the first crossing for a tractor truck wreck with no injuries.
2/16-1. Deputy Stewart and Officer Ward responded to Kimble Hospital ER for an unruly patient.
2. Deputy Stewart responded to the 17000 block of US 377 North in London for an unresponsive subject.
Kimble County Sheriff’s Office and Jail Administrator Jack Noah processed six persons through the jail on the following charges:
2/11-1. Deputy S. Brown arrested Ivan Mendoza, 35, of El Paso for driving while license invalid enhanced.
2/12-1. Deputy S. Brown arrested Jacob Wilham, 19, of Junction for four Kimble County warrants for forgery-to defraud or harm elderly.
2. Deputy Millican arrested Alejos Trevino, 36, of Slaton for two counts of bond forfeiture.
2/14-1. Officer Anderlitch arrested Dee Garza, 23, of Lubbock for possession of marijuana.
2/15-1. Officer Ward arrested Rose Staley, 43, of Lubbock for a Refugio County warrant for violation of probation.
2. Officer Ward arrested Danny Cuellar, 23, of Lubbock for a parole warrant for burglary of habitation.